See My Photography in Person
If you are fortunate enough to visit the Outer Banks of North Carolina and would like to see some of my work please check out these fine galleries:
- Don’t miss stopping at the KDH Cooperative Gallery. It is the best place on the Outer Banks to find local art, in fact that’s all they sell.
KDH Cooperative Gallery
- Come and experience the magic of The Christmas Shop in Manteo North Carolina and see why it is one of the area’s most popular shopping attractions. Don’t be deceived by its name, in addition to Christmas items it also has a art gallery, jewelry, home decor, and antiques. Be sure to swing by the jewelry room and say hello to my wife, Tina, she works there.
The Christmas Shop
- Pea Island Art Gallery is a wonderful gallery on Hatteras Island in Salvo. Be sure to say “hi” to Kim when you stop by.
Pea Island Art Gallery
- Studio 12 in Avon on Hatteras Island has it all, a multitude of classes, a wonderful art gallery, and paint your own ceramics. Besides s selling my photos there I also teach photo workshops in Avon through Gallery 12. When you stop by be sure to tell Carolyn and Gary I said hello.
- Indian Town Gallery features local and regional artists in a variety of mediums. It is located in the quaint little town of Frisco on Hatteras Island. Yeah
Indian Town Gallery
- If you haven’t seen the new gallery, Mellow Dog in downtown Manteo, check it out. They are chock full of high-quality local gifts and art. While you’re there say hi to Kim she is super nice.
Mellow Dog Gallery