|[singlepic id=60 w=200 h=120 float=]||[singlepic id=31 w=200 h=120 float=]||[singlepic id=70 w=200 h=120 float=]|
To purchase Photographs
While looking at the full-size image click the green buy button above the image to the left. Decide on the size and quantity you would like to purchase then click on the add to cart button and follow directions. You do not need a PayPal account to buy photographs.Once you get to PayPal if you would like to pay with a credit card click on the I don’t have a PayPal account button and follow directions to check out.
Sand Fence and Storm card. Back of vertical card.
The cards are printed on high-quality semi gloss photo paper with archival canon inks, (4 x 6 prints). They come with an envelope and in a clear plastic pouch. The card size is 5 by 7 inches.
All of the photographs are printed on high-quality pro-semi gloss photo paper with archival canon inks.
Due to cropping not all of my images are available in standard sizes.
The prices are:
- Approximately 4 by 6 inch print in a 5 by 7 inch Card $5 plus shipping
- Approximately 5 by 7 inch print in a 8 by 10 inch double mat $26 plus shipping
- Approximately 8 by 10 inch print in a 11 by 14 inch double mat $38 plus shipping
- Approximately 13 by 19 inch print in a 18 by 24 inch single mat $86 plus shipping
- Approximately 16 by 24 inch print (no mat) $98 plus shipping
- 20×30 inch canvas wrapped print 1.5 inch deep $295 plus shipping
20X30 Canvas Print
I will ship to the continental United States only.
$3.00 for up to three 4 x 6 prints on a 5 x 7 folded card w/ envelope plus $2.00 for an additional two.
$12.00 for up to three 5×7 prints in a 8×10 Double Mat plus $6.00 for an additional three.
$16.00 for up to three 8×10 prints in a 11×14 Double Mat plus $6.00 for an additional two.
$18.00 for up to three 13 x 19 prints in a 18 x 24 single mat plus $8.00 for an additional two.
$18.00 for up to three16 x 24 prints only plus $8.00 for an additional two.
$24.00 for up to two 20 x 30 gallery wrapped canvas plus $24.00 for an additional two.
I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn’t photograph them.